Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let it snow...

Snow again! It's not even Halloween yet. Are ya kidding me? This was yesterday. It didn't stick but it is supposed to snow all week long. Crazy! I love the snow though I just can't believe it is here already.
I've been having fun all day planning a trip to CA in Jan. I looked at all the local things to do and had fun looking at pictures of the beach. I haven't been to the ocean since 06. I get a little crazy when I don't see it for awhile. I was really ment to live in Hawaii I just know it. Far cry from snow in October!!!!!
I have a student now for cello. I have taught three lessons. It is really fun. I know a lot more about how to play than I thought but I need to learn how to convey that information without getting overwhelming. I tend to try and say everything about a topic instead of just saying what they need to know now. Oh well I'll get better at it I hope. Hope you're having a good day.

2 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

We had snow this morning too . . . ugh

singing/granny said...

Cute picture! We had a fun drive but now I am exhausted!!! I will leave tonight alone and write tomorrow. Love you!