Monday, November 2, 2009

Here was Halloween!

So, first of all we had carved pumpkins about a week and a half ago and... They melted so...
We did some more. They were just as cute as the first even though we rushed through the process the second time around.
Here is the big day! We went to the trunk-or-treat first and took pictures. I never get good Halloween pictures because I always forget to take them before it gets dark. I like this one. Boy #2 likes being a vampire can you tell? They all liked their costumes this year for the most part. I did try ro paint boy #3's face for him but after two attempts, and him still not satisfied, I made him wear the mask. They got a ridiculous amount of candy again which the Halloween fairy took care of right away. Thanks to whoever told me about that idea. I let them each pick out their 20 most favorite pieces of candy and then the rest goes into one big bag for all to share.
This picture turned out really fuzzy but I only took this one, the rest are videos. Our good friends came over for family night and we had doughnut races. Way fun!!! Hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

WOW what a scary looking bunch! Looks like everyone had a good time :)

singing/granny said...

Thanks for all the photos! I was feeling sorry for myself, as no trick or treaters this year, so the photos really help! Love you! Hope you are happy! Mom

Just Only Me said...

What a fun time!! I am so sad that Halloween is over. I love it so!

I love the last picture of the post, it says a thousand words! Love it.