Thursday, October 22, 2009

The sick season started!

So it has begun again. We all have the flu. Don't know which one because the doctor didn't want us to come in and spread it. Most likely it is influenza A or swine flu. Those are the two we have been exposed to. All the boys except boy #6 have it. Of course boy #1 doesn't have it because he is at his moms. Doc gave us tamaflu for the three younger boys because they are at the highest risk for complications. So I just get to be nursemaid for everyone. So fun. At least I don't have to get up early to get them off to school. We have caught up on all the movies we have been wanting to see because no one feels like doing anything else. So sad. #1 man came home early today to help. I love that man! He knows just when to swoop in and help. Well back to watching movies. Yay!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I feel so bad all of you are sick. I hope your family gets feeling better soon. When I took my little man to the doctor the other day for his wellness check the doctor told me that the seasonal flu really hasn't hit yet. Everything he has seen has been the swine flu. Most likely that is what you have. Get well!

singing/granny said...

I hope everyone gets well soon! Love you and your blog!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Oh my . . . good luck with that. Hope everyone is up and well soon!