Saturday, October 24, 2009

There's a new Destructo in town!

To my suprise Little man found a pen behind his chair in his room. He decided to make beautiful art on his face!I didn't know he was old enough to hit the destructo phase. He also drew on the wall. He is one talented nine month old. He still is no match for Dr. Destructo boy...
This is his latest work. His is in his toothpaste period. I just need to keep a better eye on my children I guess. Oh well. They are obviously feeling better. They have been playing transformers and making lots of noise which is a good thing after all those movies! I think we are caught up on them for awhile. They are still not well enough to be out and about. I don't want to spread whatever they had. I think we might be able to do something fun by FHE. Yeah, I can't waith to get out of the house. Hope you don't catch what's going around.

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

Love the pictures of H in the sink!!!