Monday, October 26, 2009

Isn't this the funniest picture? He took it himself. That is a toy phone by the way. The boys borrowed my camera when they were bored one day and filled the memory card with pictures of toys and furniture and dizzying videos of the world ending and monsters jumping out from behind the couch and stuff like that. It was hilarious! I remember doing the same thing with my siblings growing up. We are all better and the older boys went to school today. It was nice to have them home for a few days. I miss them when they go to school.

2 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Yay glad you all got over the crud so quickly!

singing/granny said...

I am glad everyone is better! I hope you are having a great day! I am working on my painting and will post it later...maybe:)