Thursday, October 8, 2009

Forgetful me

I keep forgetting to take pictures of all the fun food we are having. We ate bar-b-qued worm sandwiches, pumpkin crunch parfaits, and eyeball cookies just to mention a few. I get going and I just forget to stop and take some pictures. Oh Well.
I have been reading book four of the work and the glory. Wow! what a hard book to read. I have heard of all the stories but reading them from that perspective just hits you a bit harder than it does when you hear about it in church. It documents fictionally the events surrounding when the saints were driven fron Far West Missouri. I will forever be grateful for those who gave their lives and I mean while living for the freedom to worship that I have. I don't have mobs surrounding my home trying to do vile things to my family. I live in a huge house with room to spare. I feel blessed to be living near where some of those great people did.
I hope all is well with you and your families. Keep them close and cherish every moment you have with them.

1 comment:

Just Only Me said...

I'm SO COMING TO LIVE with you! I love your house, it looks so cute from the outside! :) You so lucky. Looks like you WILL have room for us when we come visit...hopefully sooner than later. Can't wait!!
Happy Reading, I've always wanted to read those, they're too big for me. I like the pamphlet-sized books best. Reader's Digest? Perfect.