Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Winter Celebration Day!!!


So every year we have our anual winter celebration day. This is done as close to the day of the first snowfall every year. We, of course, decorate the house and put up the tree (Each kid has to have their own turn putting up the star, cute!)but we also watch White Christmas and drink caramel apple cider. The movie is more for my husband and I but my kids will run to the T.V. to watch the musical numbers. I'm sure they were like what are these adults doing singing and dancing in the middle of normal life. We don't have too many of those old musicals. I wish we did.



My middle child got the results back from his blood test. They were normal!!! What a relief. I can breathe again. He just has allergies. He has been taking an allergy medication and hasn't had a bloody nose in a week. That is amazing for him. I'm so glad to just have a little more peace of mind knowing we won't have to go through cancer right now.

I am proud to say that I am doing Yoga. I love it! I have found an excercise that I completely love. I feel strong and calm. It reduces so much stress in my life. Thank you to whoever came up with it. It's on BYU TV at 6 am (I tivo. I am not a morning yoga'er)and the lady who does it is amazing.

The Gluten free gal came over today. I want to tell her thanks for making the treck out to see me once and awhile. It makes me feel so great when she comes over. She is like a charger for my happiness battery. My husband always wonders why I can be grumpy one minute, talk to her on the phone, and instantly be in a better mood. She is just a big boost of joy and I thank her for who she is.

Well I better go back to being a mom (which means watching Oprah. again tivo). Smile!!! Just do it!

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

I love you!!!! That is the cutest blog and what nice things you say about me. I love your guts!!