Thursday, December 6, 2007

Don't talk on the phone ever!

Look at my crazy baby! He just wanted some cheese. He got out the biggest knife he could find(luckily it's not sharp at all). After cutting the first piece I guess he decided that cutting the cheese was more fun than eating it. Holy Cow! After that he took all the condiments out of the fridge and lined them up on the table. I guess that is better than slicing up the back of my beautiful armchair with haircutting scissiors, (talk me down sis, talk me down) or making chocolate pudding on my white rug (other children, other times). That's what having boys, and kids for that matter means. Always finding little treasures. Sometimes they're good. More often they make you go "How did you?... What?... Hello... Where was I?" Today, I was on the phone. Oh well. These are the stories they will ask me to tell them over and over again. "Did I really make chocolate pudding on the floor?" Yes, with a half gallon of milk! So today I took a picture and shared the moment with the world. It was a lot more fun than getting mad. Hope you smile today thinking of all the crazy things your kids have done. I know I did.

No comments: