Saturday, December 1, 2007

What is with this blogging stuff?




So my sister the gluten free lady told me that I have to do this so I started and it is actually fun! This is for you Girl!
I am the moving girl. My family, which consists of my husband and I and five boys ranging from 15 years to 8 months (yes I am the lone female in this family), have moved eight times in the past 7 years. The longest we have ever lived anywhere in one stretch is 2 years. The funny thing is that our house is for sale again so we will hopefully be moving again soon. That will make our total nine moves if we can sell our house in this economy.
Like most people we have been sick this season more than we ever have been before. All of us have had Strep throat and two of my sons have had it twice. A cold like none before it has also swept through our home giving my sons ear infections and bronchitis. My middle child had to get blood drawn because he has had so many bloody noses. They want to check his white and red blood cells. That scares me to death. We will find out the results on Monday.
My oldest son is actually my step son, although My husband and I got married when he was 7 so he doesn't remember life before we got married much. He lives with his mom and since he is 15 we see less and less of him. He had a basketball game today. Yeah!!! He is number 12. The other boys love to see him play (So do my husband and I).

My second son is 6 and is already wanting a job. He asks me all the time how can a six year old make money. He is full of questions at all times. I love giving him crazy answers.
My middle child is 5 and loves video games. He would play Leggo Star Wars all day if I let him. He is really good at it for being 5. He also loves to figure out how things work.
My next son is 2 and wants to be independant. He loves to climb up on the counter and steal chocolate chips. It really doesn't matter how many times he gets into trouble, he does it anyway. This is what happens while you are blogging.
Then my baby is eight months on the 9th. He is so cute he nods his head all the time and everyone in the family loves making him do it.


Well ,talking about my kids reminds me that I better go see what they are doing. I hope you had fun reading about my life. It's a lot more fun living it!

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

You rock!! I love you blogging, you are good at it sis.