Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So much to write, so little time.


Well I've been busy, well really sick but that kept me busy so it's the same thing right? Christmas is always a fun time with the kids. It's so great watching them get so excited about something as simple as new ribbon on the tree. Wow!
This gingerbread house is so cool! It's from my neighbor.
The bears are sledding and having a snowball fight. My boys thought it was so cool. They destroyed and ate the whole thing about five minutes later. It was awesome destruction!
Next is candy making day! Woo! lots
of fun. Those boys got so hopped up on sugar it was insane. My sis and I cooked everything too soft.
It still tasted good though as you can see. The boys didn't mind. Neither did sis and I.
This picture is of all the candy my son got from school. They sent him home with three bags! Can you say enough?
I think this picture sums up the whole holiday experience. Lots of fun! No stress at all!
This is my awesome uncle. The kids all think he is Santa. I think so too.
There isn't time to write or read all that happened this last week. I'm sure you all had your own great holiday with your own great stories so I will just wait till the next entry to share more fun stories. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

We Makes 3 said...

Holy cow lady! It must be a blast to be in your family, your always doing something fun and crazy. Hey, just a suggestion (and I can do this because we have known each other forever!) your template is to dull for your personality. You could go to pyzam.com and get some free, silly ones. Call me when you come into town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to come play.