Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mad Scientists

This is what happens when you give food to a little boy on a flowery dish. He refused to eat because he didn't like the plate. Of course he finally decided to eat anyway only after his time playing the x-box was threatened. Today I decided to be proactive instead of reactive. I went running with my husband. The deal was that I would run with him if he did Yoga with me. He is actually really good at it. I'm not so good at the running. I also did more Yoga. Yeah! Then I got out my 365 T.V. free activities book and started trying to find something for my boys to do. One suggestion was to pretend to make majic potions with water and food coloring. We had so much fun! It's co cute to watch how excited they were when two colors would make a completly new color. Who would have thought that such a simple thing could make them so happy.

My husband is the sweetest man in the whole world. He was summoned by my 2 year old to read him a bedtime story. He was very specific that he wanted daddy. Just look at that face! He loves his daddy. Yesterday I told him he looked like me and he started crying and said no! I said do you want to look like daddy and he said yeah. I Just love my boys.
Well good night. Make today and tomorrow great with the little things!

No comments: