Monday, December 10, 2007

Sick yet again!


My older son who is six has strep throat again!! How can that be? We have spent so much time lately sanitizing their hands when they come home and sanitizing the dishes and countertops. What else can I do? This is the third time that he has had strep in the last 2 months. My other boys have all had it twice except my oldest who doesn't live here most of the time. I just want to take them all out of school forever but I don't think I have the patience for homeschool. More power to all of you who do.

Last Satutday night was my husband's annual Christmas work party. We always have so much fun because my husband is a dance addict. He only gets his fix once a year so he makes the most of it. We are always the first ones on the floor and the last ones to leave. I get tired but it is a great workout! It is a lot of fun and we always get to go home with a centerpiece.

Well I better go get a big bowl of ice cream to make up for all the dancing this weekend. Hee Hee! Rasberry sherbet with chocolate sauce. Yummmm!

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

I totally want some ice cream too!!!