Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Potty training again.


Yeah Boy #5 decided he does like underwear and he's been doing great with the toilet today!!! Yeah that much closer to a diaper free world. Well not really I still have boy#6 and he's only one. I'm just so excited that I may not have to change and buy so many diapers soon.

Adoption update: We had our first home study visit last week and our second is on Thurs. We still haven't received my birth certificate. I am anxious to get it because that means we can start our passport work. I wish I could find my other copy. Oh well. I'm trying to not let it take over our lives because we still have six other children that need my love and attention but it is hard not to get overly obsessed.

Hope all is well with you!

P.S. Check out the blog nieniedialogues.com it will change your life!!!

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

HA!!! I love that you are potty training.....again! I remember it as being so frustrating, but so rewarding. The most fun was when you would be at church and....you know the rest. Pee on your lap or the bench or...
Glad to hear things are going well with the adoption! Hope it all comes together very soon. Love you! Mom