Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Paperwork is fun to do!

I have been having fun gathering all the papers for our homestudy. I am sure my husband is getting tired of the crazy lady that keeps calling him to remind him of the two papers he has to get. He keeps saying it's all going to work out and that I just need to calm down and take it one step at a time. I'm not doing that well. I try to get everything done all at once. It is hard knowing your daughter is in a bad situation that you can change if you just get all the paperwork done. A lot of it is out of my hands anyway. There is a lot of waiting for mail and thinds like that but I'm sure I'll look back on this time and think it all went by so fast. Funny how perspective changes with a little time.

4 comments:

The Path Less Taken said...

I know everything will work out :) you are doing something so amazing! :)

Brooke

Simplymom said...

Take time to read and educate yourself about adoption. I recommend Adopting the Hurt Child and Parenting the Hurt child by Gregory C Keck. Another good one is When Love is Not Enough by Nancy Thomas. Learn all you can about Attachment Disorders and Attachment Counseling! Good luck. Let me know if you want more resources.

♥The Balzens♥ said...

You are wonderwoman in my eyes!

Sara said...

You are a wonderful and fabulous person.