Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One step closer to many things

Well I know I'm a bit obsessed about our adoption but I figure it's just like being pregnant. It is what is happening in my life so get used to hearing lots about adoption and the process. I mean if I was pregnant I'd be telling you about my weird cravings and my swollen ankles so just think of it like that. We have our personal interviews tonight with our social worker for our home study. I'm a little nervous just because I don't know what to expect. I think he is just going to go over the same questions that are on our questionnaire. I hope so. They are questions like what was your relationship like with each of your siblings during your childhood and now? How often do you have contact with each of them? Very personal but not horrible. Luckily we both have good relationships with our families so it shouldn't be to bad.
I've been working on my music again. I don't know if I've blogged about it before. I write music. It's mostly inspirational so I'm hoping I can do something with them. I love singing but I don't have a lot of free time right now so maybe I'll just try to sell them so other artists can use them. I figure God wouldn't inspire me to write them unless he wanted me to do something with them. I'll post more about that as I get more of them done. I'm working on 4 songs at the moment. I'm just trying to get the basic melody written on a program I have. I try to put accompaniment to them but I don't play the piano so it's hard. I will just keep tinkering away at them.
Hopefully I'll have more pictures soon I just always forget to take them anymore. Oh well. Hope everything is going good this morning for you all.

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

Baby steps:) I love reading your blog. And it probably helps you with all the stuff going on right now. Dad says we are leaving Friday about 5! So I will get a little more time to see you. I am excited. Take care!!!!! Love you, Mom