Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello from Hollywood!

So all the boys with boy #1 as the leader have been making all these awesome movies. They are so great. One is just hilarious. I think he is seriously considering studying film which would definately be in line with what he loves. He is actually pretty good. He has been making these funny videos since he was little. We have lots of tape of him doing funny stuff. We keep it around as blackmail. =)
Well we almost have all the paperwork collected that we need for our homestudy. If anyone out there is even considering adopting make sure that you order extra copies of all the adult's birth certificates, marriage certificates, and any other certificate you may have (they take the longest) and get copies of any court procedings even if you weren't convicted. I don't know why but my birth certificate still hasn't showed up yet. Frustrating. I think I will order it again through one of those companies that promise to get it to you in two days. I'm tired of waiting.
Well everyone here is doing gret. Boy #3 is getting baptised on Saturday. It should be great. I will be sure to take lots of pictures. (hopefully I will remember) I am trying to get more done in school. Seriously WGU is the school for busy moms. It is awesome check it out wgu.edu. I am still studying to be an elementary school teacher but I think I would rather teach English. They don't offer it at WGU though so I will just stick with what I am doing for now.
I hope you ll have a great day pursuing your passions in life! (or finding out what they are) =)

No comments: