Monday, June 14, 2010

Baptism Day!

Isn't this the cutest? Boy #3 always makes this face when I try to take his picture. We had a great weekend. A lot of the family came to celebrate with us. Both grandparents came and three aunts and uncles and their families. Even my father-in-law's cousin came. We had so much fun! I love having everyone over. We stayed up way too late, ate way to much and laughed until it hurt. I miss living closer but I love that people who come to visit stay for a few days instead of a couple of hours. It's quiet in the house now which is nice but I already miss the craziness of the crowd. Oh well I'm sure we'll all do it again soon.
Adoption update we will most likely be taking our first trip to Ghana mid July. I am working on visas. Yeah! I have to make us appointments to get all our shots. There are a lot!
I have to put in a plug for my sister's online store. it is designerchildrensboutique.com She just got it up and running so if you want to find awesome quality children's clothes check it out. I know I'll be buying one of the taffeta dresses with the bolero jacket. So cute!!!!!
Well hope all is well with you. Keep your chin up with an energy for life!

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

I miss you already! But we sure had a nice visit! Love you!!!!!!! Mom