Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wowie Kapowie!

One of the favorite gifts recieved was a marble shoot made by grandpa Bubbles for the kids.
The kids got quite a few gifts thanks to family and DI. They loved their logo sets and gameboys. They also loved their new jammies.
#1 Man loves his new Jacket and white shirts.
A little excited?
The binoculars were made by boy#2 and given to boy #3. I thought that was sweet.
I love my new painting from my mom. Thanks so much! I will post a picture of it when I get a frame:) Boy # 5 Loves his new Starwars millenium Falcon toy. It makes awesome noises!
Boy #6 loves all his new toys too. I don't know why we don't have more pictures. We took a lot of video. Maybe I'll post some of that later.

I made a huge Christmas dinner complete with three layer jello salad. We had a wonderful ham, Mashed potatoes, yams, stuffing, apple cider, and egg nog. We forgot to have desert which was pumpkin pie. Oh well. It will be just as good to eat today. We snacked on chips and dip too. Yum Yum!! Too bad there was no one to share it with. It was the best dinner I have ever made (if I do say so myself). Everything turned out perfect. Well writing about how good it was has made me want to eat it again. One good thing about it being just us is that I can. There are plenty of leftovers. ;) Hee Hee! Hope your Christmas was just as great!

2 comments:

singing/granny said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I loved seeing the boys, but where is the picture of you? Love you, and looking forward to San Diego!!!!!

Just Only Me said...

What a fun and exhausting Christmas! You're on top of it more than I am, I haven't even SENT my Christmas cards yet. WOW! Maybe by Easter I'll have my life back in order!