Friday, December 18, 2009

Now I'm the sneaky one...

I love shopping for Christmas and hiding things everywhere around the house. My kids don't have a clue about a few goodies. HEE HEE HEE!! I love having a suprise Hidden just bursting to come out! My little 4 year old knows about a couple large items in the garage. He has forgotten about them I think. I found a great deal on KSL which is like craigslist for UT. $10 a piece for almost new bikes! I'm thrilled because we don't have much by way of funds this year but thanks to the wonderful generosity of a couple of family members the boys will still have the best Christmas ever! Thanks!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Nice! Love bargains!

singing/granny said...

You ARE the sneaky one!!

Amy Boyack said...

You're such a little girl sneaking around and hiding things. I can just imagine your face as you tiptoe through your house with a little laugh. Ha ha ha ha ha. I mean ho ho ho ho ho.