Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sneeaky Sneaky!!

I was in the living room Saturday morning and my 4 year old pulls out a backpack from behind the couch. This particular backpack is one that has been missing for a couple of months. One that I thought was lost at school. So with great eagerness I looked inside this pack and to my suprise it was filled with incomplete papers. My little 7 year old has been Caught! He pretended his backpack was missing to avoid doing his homework. So although his work is well overdue he will be completing each and every paper I find.
His latest confession is that There is a folder in his desk that holds the more recent assignments. Yikes!! The first pile totaled 44 sheets. I can only imagine how many are in his desk. Oh well. He'll learn someday I guess.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so sorry for you:) That is a lot of homework to help your son complete. My daughter gets these huge homework packets for kindergarten, and it is so time consuming. Hilarious story though:)

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Oh my! Well hopefully after all the pain of getting it done he will have learned his lesson!

Just Only Me said...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH! BUSTED!!!

It's kinda cute though, and will make a FABULOUS story to tell in the years to come!

singing/granny said...

Ha! I loved the photos!! Nick is such a cutie! Good mothering!