Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm almost ready...

We went to see the lights at Willard Bay campground. They do a big show every year. It was fun. I took some video but it is a little nauseating.(I can't spell that) I used my camera on my phone and I forget I can't move around with it. Everything gets fuzzy. I'll post it anyway so you can see the fun lights. The sound doesn't work on my computer. I don't know if it works on anyone else's.

I got all the presents that have arrived wrapped. I'm still waiting for three things we ordered online but they should be here either today or tomarrow. I don't know if one of the items will be here before the big day or if it will arrive the day after. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. It's for Nick so It would be ok if it's a day late (he already knows). I'm a little sad that we are doing the big dinner alone. We tried to find someone who we could share it with but everyone we know is going to their families houses for dinner. Oh well. #1 man is kind of excited to be starting our own traditions. We are going to watch a nativity cartoon before we open gifts to set the right tone for the day. I got a living scriptures one for a dollar at DI. They are normally 20 bucks! I love DI. I also got lots of books there for 50 cents a piece and more movies and games. I think the day will be filled with lots of fun and cooking. I'm excited.

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

Merry Christmas! I hope our packages arrived for you! Have a wonderful day!!! Love you and miss you! Mom