Monday, December 7, 2009

Money is so lame!

I guess it's only lame when it is scarce. We had to pay our rental's mortgage last month and we are still catching up. Living in this house is nice but having extra money to set aside would be nicer. We have been looking for a cheaper place to live. Haven't found anything yet but I'll keep you posted if I do. Yes we might move again. I am the moving girl after all.
I have been going through the boy's old clothes today getting ready for the big clean out before Christmas. I never get all of the rooms done. I only get about half way and get tired. I am hoping to at least get all the toys sorted and old ones thrown out. I hate clutter and a messy house.
Sorry no pictures. I'll post the ones of the christmas decorating when I download them from #1 Man's phone. Hope money isn't scarce where you are.

3 comments:

singing/granny said...

Money is so lame! I think we should just have everything we need and eliminate money:) I hope you catch up quick. It's good you have renters. That should help. I hope you don't have to move again. Although that does force you to get organized and throw away the junk. Unless you just box it all up and label it Misc.:)

Just Only Me said...

I HATE money too. Want to see my lame-o decorations? Check tomorrow's post...DOLLAR STORE BABY!
Thinking of you!

Amy Boyack said...

I've always thought we'd be better if we could just use rocks. I have some. Do you want them?