Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OK I Know I've been busy!

Sorry It's been so long. Let's start with family reunions both the same week. So fun!! I don't have pictures of the other one because we got rained out of McCall before I could take any.

Next was the High school reunion, also a blast but yet again no pictures. Oh well.
This was the Box Elder county fair. Way fun and cheap!! Only $1 a ride, any ride. We almost didn't use all our tickets. Way fun.

We had a parade that #1 man was in. That was cute!
And of course dr. Destructo made another mess! Wow!!

3 comments:

singing/granny said...

Hi! Glad you found my blog. It will be more fun to write if I know someone is actually reading it! Love you!!!

Just Only Me said...

Dr. Destructo has an accomplice at our house too! Maybe they're in cahoots. Thanks for the update. I've been wanting to chat and catch up but I can't for the LIFE OF ME find your phone number and info. Can you email me with it? That'd be great!!!

happyholdaway2001@gmail.com

Ang

singing/granny said...

P.S. I love the Dr. Destructo picture! So typical!!!!!