Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The puppies are gone!

Caleb misses the puppies but I am glad they are gone. I haven't had to mop the laundry room in two days. Wow!!! I would not make a good breeder. They are cute for a little while but they are so much work.
Caleb wants to say "Eye patch, he is gone. He was here just three minutes ago and then he was gone! Nick and Jacob and me and you and dad play golf. Thats it."

He is so cute!Shelly and Zane came to visit on their way to a big national mountain biking competition. It was so good to see them. Miss you guys. My mom and two sisters also came to visit the same weekend. I love that we have the space now to have people over. My other sister is coming next month.
My sister Amy has this awesome web site with free shopping lists and menus on it. Just click her link printable shopping lists. It is awesome!

I am still trying to find time to take a better current location picture. Oh well.

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Come back and visit! It was so fun to hang out with you and your husband the other night, I seriously miss you already! How's your head that I clobbered with my elbow?? :) SO SORRY about that. Come back come back come back!

Brooke said...

Hey there, I wish I would have gotten to talk to you more at the reunion a few weeks back. It was so frustrating with how loud the music was. I ended up giving up towards the end of the night. Cute puppies, but I totally understand being glad they are gone:) My husband is totally allergic, so we aren't able to have any sort of pet. We did manage to get a gold fish. Your boys are still cute as ever. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.