Monday, September 21, 2009

Every little boy should be Peter Pan

Can you believe what a little man he is turning out to be. I tell him every day he's not allowed to grow up. He of course doesn't listen. He won the pine wood derby in his wolf pack and he won third overall. He is very proud of his car.
My Mom and Dad came to visit this weekend. I wish I had pictures. It was so fun to have them here for a little while. It was especially nice to have a few extra hands at church. How we survive that every week is beyond me. It's a good workout!
I've decided I don't have enough to do with raising five boys and going to school full time so I'm going to start teaching cello. I put flyers in the music shops around here so hopefully I will start getting calls from new students. It is actually quite calming so I'm excited to have more excuses to play.

This is the picture I put on my flyers. #1 man said it looks like I chopped my hair off and slicked it back because you can't see my bun. I tried to have #4 boy take the picture but ended up just doing it myself. Some of the ones he took are very good. ;)

I hope you are all well and good. I think everyone needs to eat some chocolate cream pie. Just a thought. Hee Hee :)

2 comments:

singing/granny said...

I like your picture! I hope you get some cello students soon. You should have fun teaching! Love you lots!!!!

Just Only Me said...

Sweet! I would love to learn, can you teach via skype?? :) Good luck, hoping that you'll find some students to teach.