Monday, September 28, 2009

Passing Classes!

Yeah I just passed another class. That makes five so far. Woo Hoo! This school is so easy! WGU.edu look it up if you want to go to college online.
So, do you ever feel like the world is crashing down on you? Sometimes it litterally does. luckily no one was in the room when it fell but it sure made some noise and a bit of a mess.
Boy #3 stayed home sick this morning but by 9:30 he had made an amazing recovery. Really he just got bored because I told him to go to sleep instead of watching T.V.
Thank you Aunt Shelly! The boys love their game! Hunter is doing so much better and gaining weight still. They ate all the candy and also love the toys and books. We love You!!!!!
By the way have I told you how great my hubby is? Well here's more proof. It's not my birthday or our anniversary but I have flowers.
Aren't they beautiful? He said he just hadn't gotten any for me in awhile. Go get some for yourself. They just make you smile.

3 comments:

singing/granny said...

Sounds like a normal day in paradise! That chandelier looked scary! Glad no one was hurt. And congrats on passing another class! Way to go!!!!

Brooke said...

Good for you with the online college! I bet you stay very busy with everything.

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

1) That is awesome that you are pursuing your education
2) Your kids are precious
3) Your hubby is awesome
4) I did dance in our 8th grade talent show - good memory~
5) I haven't clogged in about 12 years - didn't have enough time to keep doing it with all my music stuff