Saturday, November 14, 2009

OK so this is real snow

All the other snow was just wimpy. The ground was bare this morning. Now we have at least four inches of snow! It's only 4:30 and It's still snowing. The kids were sledding on the hill behind our house. They had so much fun!
I'm singing the Alto solos for the Messiah here in Brigham. I went to play the cello at our local orchestra and discovered that I sing better than I play. I already knew that. Actually they were desperate for an alto to sing to two arias Oh thou that telest good tidings to Zion and He will feed his flock like a shepherd so I voluntered. Now I don't have to learn those two songs on the cello. YAY! If anyone wants to come it's on the 10th. Its a Thursday, at the brigham city tabernacle. I'm excited. I hope you are all well.

3 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

That's awesome! I LOVE Messiah. I did a couple arias from it for my Senior Recital

Just Only Me said...

SWEET! I kinda miss Moscow and the four feet we got last year...NOT! It's fun until you have to drive on ice. I got better though, I only ran through two intersections and only hit ONE vehicle last year. Whew!
Love the snow angels, now I'm going to drink some hot cocoa, your picture makes me cold!

singing/granny said...

Love the snow angel! And that you are singing in the Messiah. Maybe we can come! I would sure love to!! Have a good night and give those babies something to sleep so you can!!! (Just kidding of course)