Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Crazy Life!!

So to catch you all up on what is new I just start where I left off. Our cute puppy Freckles was hit by a car so now we have Spot who as you could probably guess is a boy! Cleo and I are outnumbered still. We have a baby on the way and we don't know if it's a boy or girl until the 17th. We are moving again this time for real, and my mother in-law is in the hospital with a blood clot in her lung. Please pray for her.

The picture above was the day of the flood. There was a crazy rain storm that flooded our property. The kids had a ball in the mud but boy #3 lost his shoe in a sink hole. We never found it.That was so much Fun!!Next was the local carnival. The boys went on a crazy ride. Boy #2 got a little scared and screamed for them to stop the ride. They did.
Next was the big family campout. We loved all the snakes. The rest was pretty fun too.
Yeah more camping!!!We got to go on an awesome Steam train ride. Then we visited the dredge that you saw in an earlier blog.This was inside.
That was one crazy catch-up. I will try harder to blog more often. I know I need the outlet. I hope you are all well and happy. Try to keep up on your blogs. It's easier than trying to catch up.

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

i Love you!! Thank you for the blog!!!