Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's that time again!

It's almost Haloween!! You know what that means...Time to Move!!
So I put an add on craigslist last night to rent/sell our house and I've already had someone look at it today. Is that crazy or what?? Boy #2 stayed home again today but hasn't thrown up at all. Yippee!! He is going to school tomarrow. I have had some questions regarding this pregnancy so here's the scoop. I am due Feb. 3rd and I already don't fit in anything. I accidentally gave all my maternity clothes to Goodwill. That included all my sister's clothes as well because we all pool them togeather. So, if you have any donations you can contact me and I will tell you where to drop them off ;) Just kidding!!Since I never go into labor I am expecting to be induced at the end of January but since we are moving I may not get such an understanding obgyn. I better look far and wide for someone good. I hear they have pretty good doctors where we are going. If you want to know where that is ask my sister.

3 comments:

Fabulous Farm Family said...

Hello Dork!!

dreandtonya said...

hey you... i found you off of melissa's blog, hope you don't mind me adding you to my friends list!! hope things are going good in Idaho!! we sure miss it up there...but things are good here!

tonya!

Simplymom said...

That's so not fair! Where I you moving too. I looked on your sister's blog and didn't see anything. We need to have a girls night again sometime soon, I haven't seen you forever!!!! I'm due Dec 3 with another boy!!!