Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here is the party. We had a lot of fun! Sis and fam and other Sis came. Boy #1 got an Ipod. The Monday after I went to his house to help him ask a girl to Homecoming. We got her favorite color roses (pink and orange not easy to find) and put little papers in them asking her to the dance. It was so much fun! It was also his idea which I thought was awesome. He really didn't want me to document it (as you can see by his face) but I did anyway. What kind of mom or stepmom would I be if I didn't embarass him every once and awhile.
While he was here we went to see Grandma who is doing so much better. She got to go home yesterday so she is glad to be out of hospitals. She still has a long road to recovery but at least she gets to do it at home.

I finally got a picture with all the boys. Aren't they cute! We rented our house we have to be out on the first of Nov. I'm so excited to move again! I actually am. We haven't done it for awhile and I was wondering what I should call my blog if we ever stopped moving. Tell me if you have any good ideas.

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

How 'bout you call it...."AHhh I have six boys!!!!!!" Holy cow, julie... You have six boys....