Friday, May 30, 2008

I forgot I got tagged.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 17 and starting summer break. Wow I'm young!
2. What was on my to-do list for today?
Wait for air conditioning repair man, Have V.T. over, Clean for V.T. Take care of the puppies, and care for feverish baby.
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Go to Africa and help!!
4. 3 Bad habits.
I bite my nails. Sing really loud when I clean. I say stinkin Junk and Yo!
5. Places I have lived.
California, Idaho, Utah
6. Places I have worked.
Home, Dina's Deli, Taco Bell, Limited Too, C.P.I., Picture galleries.
7. 3 Things people don't know about me.
I have to change the furniture around in my house about every 3 months or I start to loose it. I have down days just like the rest of you I just don't go anywhere on those days. I want to be an LDS music writer/ singer.

OK I hope I did that right. I've never been tagged before. I know, I'm not that exciting. I guess I'm supposed to tag other people but everyone I know on these has already been tagged. I tag anyone who reads this who hasn't done this one yet. Come on take a chance. It could be fun!

3 comments:

Zumba Girl said...

You are young!!! I love you!

Simplymom said...

HI Julie,
I read on your sister's blog that you are pregnant! Congrats! When are you due???? Our little boy is Due Dec 3, so that will be 5 boys and 1 girl for me. Maybe you'll get a girl this time around.

PS-- you need to blog more often.:

Zumba Girl said...

will you blog more already???? Tell people you are expe3cting.. so I don't have to!! :)