Friday, September 5, 2008

Millions of Peaches...


Here are step by step instructions on how to can peaches...

First contain all the children in a safe and orderly manner.

Next figure out how to blanche peaches properly before you start.

Then magically you will end up with finished jars of peaches on your counter.

How easy is that?
OK so it's not that easy but it was so fun!! We had to stop early so I could jet and visit my mom in law. She fainted today and needed a pick me up. I think it helped her to see her grandbabies. She hadn't seen them for a couple of weeks and missed them. She is doing better. They found some internal bleeding in her leg and drained it. I hope that will help. We want her well so she can go home and rest. It's so hard to be in the hospital. We appreciate all your prayers for her and I know she appreciates them too! Thanks.

No comments: