Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The BIG trip

Yay!!! The beach is my favorite place in the world. It is one of the few places in the world I feel truly at home. This was our first whole day in Oceanside CA. It was a Sunday so we just walked up and down the amazingly beautiful beach.
We also walked down the pier.

And saw some pellicans (yes I was that close to it!)

This ws the next day. We spent the whole day just playing in the water and on the sand. Wow I wish we could live there. We were lucky our car broke down (sounds funny I know) We were going to go to Disneyland that day but it turned out to be the only really beautiful day we had there so thank goodness our car didn't work =)
Everyone was covered in sand.
I guess this explains why =)
Boy #6 thought that the sand was really tasty. Yum Yum! He ate a lot of it! Such a wonderful day!!!!!
Here are some pics of Disneyland. This is us waiting to go into the Tiki Room. I took the babies while the older ones went on Indiana Jones. I got to go on it later.
Here are the jedi training acadamy actors. They cancelled the show because of the rain but they still came out and took pictures with everyone. Did you know yesterday was Star Wars Day? May the force be with you!
Captain Eo!!!! I was so glad they brought it back and that we got to go with everyone. They all loved it even if it was just as cheesy as it was 20 years ago. I forgot that the seats shake and that it is so loud. It was a ton of fun. Of course we did all the other rides there I just didn't get pictures. =(
Here is Seaworld. We loved it! This is all of us watching the sea lion show which we got soaked watching because of a major downpour halfway through the show.
Here we are in front of the penguins.
Here is San Diego Zoo. The first thing we did was ride the tram.
And see the snakes... Have I ever told you I have a huge fear of them?
Isn't this neat? We were lucky to get many pictures like this because when we were there most of the animals were really active, probably because of the rain.
#2 Boy goofing off. There are so many more pictures but mostly of just animals.
Here is another night at disney.
#1 Boy missing his lady and texting her in the candy shop.
#1 Man looking more tired than I think I've ever seen him. Well we are home now and I'm missing the ocean again but I'm grateful we got to go. It was so fun!!!

1 comment:

♥The Balzens♥ said...

I love the pictures! I love all those places you went to and I am sooo jealous!