Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hopefully the new addition.

Here she is we think. She lives in Ghana and we are going to start the process to adopt her if we can. Pray for us. Because she is on a waiting list the process won't take a year. It could be done in as little as three months! Can you believe it?All this waiting to rush to the finish line. Well to rush to the starting line I guess. Is there a finish line ever in this life? I don't think so. Have a great day whatever you are starting or finishing.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You are amazing, and I really hope and pray you get her. What a lucky little girl to join a family like yours. Keep us posted!

singing/granny said...

What a sweetie! And you too of course! I hope all works quickly and painlessly to get her into your wonderful home! Love you!

Zumba Girl said...

Julie.. wow.. I am crying... you have to do this.. Love you!!

Sara said...

This is really cool. I will be thinking about you, good luck!

♥The Balzens♥ said...

I think it is great that you are doing that! You and your family will be in my prayers.