Monday, January 25, 2010

Boise trip ect.

Here are some highlights of our trip to Boise. Of course we went to the Cheesecake Factory. Yummmm!!!!!!


Then we had a party for #1 Man and boy #6 's birthdays. We went to Wahooz. I hate that name. I don't know why I didn't get pictures of everyone but oh well. I'm glad you all came. I had a great time. I know everyone else did too. This was on little man's actual birthday. We had a party complete with chinese food and cupcakes. It was a lot of fun.
I am missing Idaho today. I guess I am really missing my family and old friends. I'm glad I have your blogs to look at. It helps me feel like I've talked to you. Love you all.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Isn't it great getting back to Boise:) I love being able to visit my family and spend time over there. It seems crazy that it has been over ten years since I have lived there. Where has the time gone! I appreciate blogs as well. It makes it easier to feel connected. Between blogs and facebook, the ten year reunion wasn't bad either. We all knew what to expect, and what people looked like. We didn't have to guess:) Have a great day!

Brooke said...

oh, and Happy Birthday to your little man. I'm glad it was a fun day for him:)

singing/granny said...

Love the pictures! It was so much fun to have your here! But now I am missing you too! Sigh!! Love you and all of your sweet family!!

Just Only Me said...

You were so CLOSE to me!!! And I HATE Wahooz also. It's still totally Boondocks. Happy Birthday to the boys.

♥The Balzens♥ said...

Looks like you had fun! You are seroiusly outnumbered though. LOTS of boys!

Sara said...

Hey how are you? Maybe sometime when you come through town you will have to give me shout. Cute family.