Monday, February 8, 2010

Crazy is my companion

I thought my life was starting to calm down. We had decided not to move and just do foster care. So much for that plan. We now don't know if we are moving or not (limbo again :P) We are going to put off doing foster care for awhile at least until we know where we are going to be in the next couple of months. We will probably move into an appartment again which I am looking forward to. We need to get rid of the dogs but in order to do that we have to wait until Cleo has her puppies (yes she is pregnant again). I guess the only thing I can do about it all right now is just start organizing and getting rid of stuff.
Boy #2 has been playing the piano and is pretty good. He loves it a ton!! I just found some beginner books at DI. He zipped through them both the first day. I better find some more books. Boy #3 started playing the guitar. He loves it too but the book I have is a little over his head. I need to find one for kids. He really wants to play the drums. I wish I still knew someone who plays. We will have to get him something to start on. I must admit I like him playing the guitar better than the drums. Oh well. ;)
Hope everyone else has their life figured out. I'll let you know when mine is if we ever get there.

5 comments:

singing/granny said...

Sorry! I will call you later. I am glad you have a couple of musicians. I have lots of lesson books for piano here. I'll give a couple to Kim to bring this weekend. Love you!

MKB said...

I know someone who plays the drums but he lives in boise. trust me you want him to play the guitar convince him of that.

Just Only Me said...

Wow, you poor thing! Thanks for the update, you're in my thoughts.

Sara said...

I love your updates. You guys have alot going on right now. Good luck with it all.

Just Only Me said...

P.S. I miss you too!!!!! <3