Friday, August 20, 2010

A home of our own again!

They accepted our offer without countering. We are so excited. We will be moving in a month. I can't wait. To be in a home I own again will be so great! I love to paint and change things. It is so hard to just look at my red kitchen every day and not be able to paint it!!! I hate the red!!!! I don't know what I will need to do, probably nothing but at least I have the option if I want. Yeah! something finally to be excited about after a lot of disapointment. Also we will have the lowest mortgage we have ever had excluding our first house so that is way great and this house is in a great place. The kids will be able to walk to school and we will be able to walk to church. I've never lived so close to everything before. I hope it will be great. Did I mention I'm excited? 934054 is the mls # so if you want to see it look it up on utahrealestate.com

2 comments:

♥The Balzens♥ said...

Congratulations!! I love your page by the way! Hope everything else is going okay for you!

singing/granny said...

Hi! The house looks wonderful! I am envious of low mortgages. That is great. I hope you have lots of happy things to look forward to. You are amazing!!!! Love you!!!! Mom