Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of school

Today was the first day of school for the boys. They were so excited. They all came home happy and well. I love school.
We didn't get that house after all. It turns out it was a short sale. Oh well. There is another house I like better anyway that we put an offer on today. Wish us luck with that one.
We got a referral for two more girls in Ghana. They are cousins. They live in the Kwahu Mountain region of Ghana. One is six or seven and has no parents. They died when she was very young. Her name is Josephine. The other is about 2. Her mother is very young and was in school when she got pregnant. She wants to go back to school so she can't care for her daughter and go to school. Her daughter's name is Nadia. Hopefully it works out with them. Pray lots for us. I'll post pictures in the side collum.

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

School is pretty fun! I'm so glad you are able to get a new house! I will keep you in my prayers!!! Love you of course. And I hope this new set of girls works out. I know something is bound to. All good wishes! Mom