Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where did I go?



So sorry it's been so long but as you can see I've been busy. All the boys that I've given birth to were born in the spring. We get five birthdays in a row if you count mine. I couldn't find a good picture of that.
Then we went camping at bruneau sand dunes. So much fun!!!! Number 1 man and I went on a romantic getaway to a dredge! HEE HEE! Actually we went to The Geiser Grand Hotel. It was gorgeous.
Last but certainly not least I went to Women's conference. I have to put all these pictures on here because they rock!Don't you just love Mary Ellen Edmunds? She is so cute!Hello, can you say sunshine? Birthday time!! Spiritually Sassy!! A mother with her daughters. Isn't that sweet? Well at least it's funny!

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

Tag!!!!! Got to my blog for the rules and details...