Monday, August 5, 2013

Church... Try it you may like it.

    So my little sister came to church with my family yesterday. It was so nice to have her there. She brought her kids which helped my kids be good during sacrament meeting. It is the first meeting and it is for the whole family. I lead the music and Randy sits in front so I leave my kids usually with a younger girl who sits with us. Having Liz there was so much easier. I hope she comes every week!
     I am not much for talking about religion because it is such a personal thing but I should at least let you all know that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am a Mormon and I love it! It has helped me in ways I can't even express. Speaking of which Randy gave me a blessing last night because I have been needing some guidance about what I am doing with my life. It was awesome. I feel better and I feel like I now know exactly what I should be focusing on. Believe me with eight kids focus is essential  or nothing gets done.
     If you are saying to yourself, "what is she talking about?" just go to mormon.org it is the best source of information that comes from members themselves. I don't like learning about something from someone who is a former member or someone who has never been to my church. It usually is a bit jaded because of hurt feelings or other misconceptions. I like to go to the source.
   Have a great day!

No comments: