Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Potty Training

Potty training is in full swing in our household. My 2 year old decided yesterday that it was time for him to become a big boy. He insists that he must wear underwear and refuses to wear baby diapers. I'm so excited that he wants to do this. I hate buying diapers and changing them. He gets a little medicine cup of chocolate chips when he sits on the potty. He is still figuring out how to put underwear on correctly. So funny.
So I have been sick again. I can't do it anymore. I've decided to launch a strike against my immune system and not accept any illness ever again! I hope I win. I will give you more details as the negotiations get finalized.
Hope none of you are ill. If so contact me and you can join my union of fed up sick people. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Zumba Girl said...

at first glance I thought he had smeared poop all over himself. Glad it is chocolate!!

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

Hay you
I thought it is so great that I can see you again. Its been since Picture Galleries! Such a wonderful place....mmmm. Anyways I was looking at Anna's blog and saw that you have one too! yippy. My little one has went twice on the potty but then never did it again so your one step ahead of me good job! Love Yah
Nikkii (Peery) Riley