Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am so excited!

We bought a huge crazy mormon van last night. We traded in our Tahoe and got the van plus $2,000. It is a 2000 chevy something 3500. It is great!. It is dark blue and has 12 seats. I am excited we will have enough seats for everyone with 2 to spare.
We are moving right along with the adoption. We still are not sure when we will be able to go get the girls but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. All our paperwork on our side is done except we will have to be fingerprinted one more time each for USCIS. They are supposed to contact us with details for that. The paperwork for court is all there minus one paper that should be there by Fri. via Fedex this time so it will actually get there. Don't ever send anything to Ghana US mail. It takes forever.
I am still in school but I think I might take a break after this semester just to make sure everyone is adjusting to the big changes. Everyone seems to be doing well. We had strep last week and when I say we I mean every one of us all tested positive in one day. 6 doctor visits and 6 bottles of antibiotic later we are all on the mend.
Here are recent pictures of the girls. Josephine looks really happy.

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

Cute pictures! A van? You are a crazy Mormon:) Sounds like you got a good deal. Has the house rented? Love you! Mom