Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow that was fun.....not!!!

I am so glad that is over. I have decided I don't want to be the moving girl anymore! It used to be so much easier when we didn't have so many kids. Now it is horrible. It has been a week and several things have made it impossible to get any unpacking done. well except the kitchen that was a must. #1 Man's cell phone got dropped in a toilet just before the big move so he doesn't have one at the moment. #1 boy's truck stopped working and we were told there is no help for that beastly thing. Only 5 out of the 8 pistons are still moving Yeah!!!! I have had to drive everyone everywhere. There is no bus for our school and since we live on the edge of the district that means I get to drive there three times a day because I have a kindergardener. I have been switching back and forth between driving the man and the boy to where they need to be all day as well. WE NEED A NEW CAR YESTERDAY!!! I think I will buy one tonight. Hee Hee!
Well on to a sunnier note I got new pictures of the girls. Aren't they cute!!!! Josephine looks older than seven but I guess we have to keep her birthday what they made it. She loos more like 8-9 to me but oh well. She will need to be younger in order to catch up in school. You can't really see Nadia's face but she does look the age she is supposed to be which is about 1 and 1/2. We will be done with our homestudy soon. My background check finally got done we are just waiting for boy#1's to get done. He has to have one now because he is 18.

I will try to post the pictures of the new house soon.

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

Wow! That sounds like Danville, I was always driving there. I hope you can get a new car soon. It was fun to read your blog!!! I miss you! The girls look so cute. And I hope you soon find time for yourself (ha, ha) Take care sweetheart. I love you!!!!! Mom