Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And Now For Something Completly Different...

Well just a different house we are buying. Remember the last post when I said it was quiet around here that didn't last long. We are moving in two weeks. We should be moving into our new house but it might be one of those things where we don't have a place for a couple of days. We'll see what happens. We have to be out on the first of Oct. I love the house we are going to buy for sure. It is great!!! It is in Ogden right in the middle of things which could be really great or not so great. We'll let you know which it is when we've been there awhile. I'll try to get the picture I have of it to post but I haven't had any luck so far. Wish me luck again please. We really don't want this falling through too.

1 comment:

singing/granny said...

Good luck! I'll be praying for you. Just remember, Father usually has better things in mind for us than we have for ourselves. It's amazing and wonderful! Love you!!!!